[Namron] hey people its your pink putt putt update

Andrewilliampink at aol.com Andrewilliampink at aol.com
Mon Jul 29 17:09:11 PDT 2002

   Hey people we now have a date for the putt putt it will be on August 10th
2002 at 300 in the afternoon, sorry for the short notice but Im running on
sca time the price is 1195 per person and bring something to cook we will
either cook out at
perfect swing or at Andrews park so people lets party and the prize is very
nice a few wolfies would love to kill for it hint hint hush kelly