[Namron] Beltane Site Remarks

Lee McGoodwin etienett at yahoo.com
Tue May 14 13:54:34 PDT 2002

Bianca,
    I don't think ticks are an exclussive problem to
the campsite this year.  My cat has already "gifted"
me with a couple this past week just from my backyard.
    But it is a valid concern for a campsite.
Etienett

--- CLASS016 at aol.com wrote:
> Greetings!
>
> Here's my two cents about the site:
> 1) great archery site
> 2) too many ticks -- can they spray like Rick does
> at Cimarron?
> 3) hall is much to small
> 4) more lights/markers needed to find pathways --
> cars got stuck, people got confused, CHILDREN
> especially got confused/lost (helped out 3 myself --
> 2 at dark getting lost leaving the bathrooms).  Even
> with flashlights/torches it was difficult in the
> dark in the areas of cabins 11, 12 and 13.
> 5) ah, ticks again
> 6) good list field site either next to
> archery/knife/ax/spear or where the maypole was --
> but cars would be needed constantly to tote
> armor/equipment/pavillions/water back and forth --
> that gets to be a big hill after the 5th or 6th time
> of walking it.
> 7) gosh it was fun -- gosh the water was cold!
> 8) ticks again
>
> Had a good time -- didn't do traditional camping so
> can't comment on that -- the cabins were fine once
> we found matresses.
>
> Lady Rane and the Inn did a GREAT job.
>
> Oh yeah, ticks ... did I mention the ticks?
>
> ==0)
> Bianca

=====
No light shines on the mind protected
No light shines on the fangs neglected
Run with the wolfpack.      (song lyrics)

http://briefcase.yahoo.com/seanetcafe