[Namron] Beltane Thanks in particular

Epperson, Sheryl EppersS at oge.com
Tue May 14 14:08:38 PDT 2002

Since I didn't see much of the site, or many of the activities, I can't
comment much on them.
However, the kitchen was well-equipped, although not the best arrangement
for serving a tavern out of.
I did get down to catch some of the bardic, and I agree that there were many
excellent performances.

The site seems to have more cabin space than Cimarron, which would make it
much better for an event during the colder months, when cabins are more
necessary than they were this weekend.

I understand, however, that there is no space suitable for equestrian, which
would mean that if we wish to continue with equestrian (and I think we
should), at least one of our events would need to be held elsewhere.

Overall, I had a blast cooking all weekend.  (Although my feet and back
disagree!)

Annabelle