[Namron] RE: Beltaine Remarks

DEAJAVU at aol.com DEAJAVU at aol.com
Tue May 14 20:23:27 PDT 2002

> ...like Gwyneth being rowed across the
> lake after her step down as Baroness of Namron
 i remember that! i dont know how old i was...but i do remember that!
anyway...
i liked the sight, it seamed more together than cimmaron, and it seams like
there were a lot more people there this year than at previous beltain, though
i have no real idea of the head count. i didnt like the ticks, and i know
that there were a lot of them, and i didnt like the darkness, though from
where ever i was, i could at least tell where i was going. i thought the
halls were both too smalll, but for summer events, or at lleast good weather
events, i see nothing wrong witht hat, for we can eaisly do thing out side.
as for the house thing, we have one event wiht, and one with out, the one
wiht we have at a horse friendly sigfht. i like the location of the sifht,
being south, and we are gettingmore people from out own kingdom to come to
the events. i have a lot more to say about it, but i have to go and finish
doing somehting else. i liked the sight over all. K

Lady Kyna Terricsdottir
  Namron, Ansteorra
    Deajavu at aol.com