[Namron] Bowing out

G. Weible gweible at klient.com
Thu May 23 13:20:43 PDT 2002

Greetings,

Just writing a quick note to let y'all know that Michelle and I are stepping
out of the SCA.  We can't afford it, we have nothing in the way of camping
equipment, and we have nothing for garb (Kassia, we'll send your dress with
Maeve when we see her next).  It's unfortunate, but there is nothing that
can be helped, I am still unemployed and it's getting harder and harder to
make ends meet.  With it looking like everyone liking the site at lake
murray better, it is just too far for us to afford to go.  And since
northkeep has no desire for welcoming new people, even those who live in
their barony, we are leaving the game.

Sincerely,

Greg and Michelle, formerly Seth and Aiyana of Namron.

---