[Namron] Bowing out

ainarm at cox.net ainarm at cox.net
Thu May 23 13:37:19 PDT 2002

Seth,
I am sorry to hear this.  However I have to disagree and ask a few questions.  We here at Northkeep try very hard to be welcoming to new people.  I make a personal effort to go out of my way to try to make sure I say hello to those I don't recognize.  I would ask when you came to one of our events and were put off?  I would also ask by who?  I have made it quite clear that to be rude to new people is an offense I will not tolerate.  Have I spoken with you in a fashion that would make you think that I didn't want you to be here?  If so let me know when and I will appoligize very publicly.  Ask those who know me, that is not my behavior.  We have had a large influx of new people here in Northkeep and if we managed to overlook you by accident I appologize for that also.  We have many new faces and sometimes we can miss a person in the crowd.
I understand the issue with lack of funds.  Been there done that and didn't like it.  However I would ask that you give Northkeep another chance.  I will make a personal promise that if you say hello to me I will do my best to make you feel welcome.  It is nothing that I don't try to do for everyone.

Ainar Magnusson
Baron of Northkeep