[Namron] Bowing out

ainarm at cox.net ainarm at cox.net
Thu May 23 13:57:48 PDT 2002

You would be surprised at the changes from a year ago.  Even then if I missed you're request to the list, I was on it then, I appologize.  I try to answer those and provide what info I can.  However a year is a long time.  We do have a website with all that information on it.  You can get to that at northkeep.ansteorra.org.  It has info with the populous meeting locations and times.  As well as fighter practices.  I would say that there is no requirement for membership in the SCA to participate unless you are wanting to be an officer.
I would request that if possible you give us another shot.  Come by populace meetings, fighter practices, and our revels that we have periodically.  No travel expenses other than in town and that way you can at least stay in touch with us.
Also consider this a personal invitation to the Baronial get together we are having at our house on the 4th of July.  We will have some food items there so just drop in if you like.  It will be from 10am to 7pm so folks can go watch the fireworks.  It will be a mundane clothes thing just so we can wear our shorts and such because it is hot.  Let me know if you are interested and I will send you directions.
If anyone from Namron is going to be in Northkeep that day feel free to drop in also.  We are looking forward to having a fun day.

Ainar