[Namron] Bowing out

Lee McGoodwin etienett at yahoo.com
Thu May 23 13:58:28 PDT 2002

Seth and Aiyana,
   I found that Northkeep had the same problem 15 to
17 years ago when I first started.  That was one of
several reasons I moved to Namron.  Namron considered
me one of theirs a year before I actually got moved
here.
    Don't give up.  Keep the SCA in your hearts and
minds.  When your finances get better, come back to
us.  Find the people you enjoy playing with and forget
about the others.  This game is what you make of it.

To the Dream,
Lady Etienett de Bitche
Hospitaler of the Barony of Namron (for the second
time)

--- "G. Weible" <gweible at klient.com> wrote:
> Greetings,
>
> Just writing a quick note to let y'all know that
> Michelle and I are stepping
> out of the SCA.  We can't afford it, we have nothing
> in the way of camping
> equipment, and we have nothing for garb (Kassia,
> we'll send your dress with
> Maeve when we see her next).  It's unfortunate, but
> there is nothing that
> can be helped, I am still unemployed and it's
> getting harder and harder to
> make ends meet.  With it looking like everyone
> liking the site at lake
> murray better, it is just too far for us to afford
> to go.  And since
> northkeep has no desire for welcoming new people,
> even those who live in
> their barony, we are leaving the game.
>
> Sincerely,
>
> Greg and Michelle, formerly Seth and Aiyana of
> Namron.
>

> ---
> Checked by AVG anti-virus system
> (http://www.grisoft.com).
> Date: 5/21/2002

=====
No light shines on the mind protected
No light shines on the fangs neglected
Run with the wolfpack.      (song lyrics)

http://briefcase.yahoo.com/seanetcafe