[Namron] River's Run 2nd Annual Demo

Elswythe of Wessex elfswytheofmercia at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 26 13:37:18 PST 2002

Greetings Gentles,

A great big THANK YOU to everyone who showed up at our demo on Saturday. It was a successful demo, I think, and a great time was had by all from how things looked from my booth. We also seem to have gotten some more people interested!!

Congradulations to the winners of the drawings at the Demo!! They are:

Clark Cole, Dougal de Kier, Galiwyn, Randel and Tamberlin.

Thank you again for the support shown by everyone!!

Yours in Service,

Morgana Vandya (formerly Elfswythe of Wessex)