[Namron] Where to buy coal/coke

mikea mikea at mikea.ath.cx
Fri Oct 25 12:52:19 PDT 2002

On Fri, Oct 25, 2002 at 02:43:25PM -0500, Dracwin wrote:

> Thanks to Ivarr, we have a winner! My co-worker will be going to Springfield
> 11/8 and is going to pick some up. He offered to pick up more if anyone
> wants some. He said the quoted $6 per 50 lb bag.

What's _really_ needed is someone with a pickemup who also is a
smith, or willing to haul for one or more smiths.

Bulk price appears to be _about_ $3 per hundredweight, or $60
per ton. Anyone got a truck that's good for a ton? What's the
volume of a ton of coal or coke?

Not, mind you, that I have any ue for it, but this is the sort
of thing that interests me.

> Phoenix Coal Sales, Inc.
> 310 S Scraper St
> P.O. Box 498
> Vinita, OK 74301
> 918-256-7873 918-256-7874
> Will sell coal by 50 lb bag or in bulk. Call for latest price. However, by
> bag is
> roughly four times the bulk price.
>
> I hope this helps.

Anyone found any coal merchants in or near Coalgate? Even looked?

--
Mike Andrews	/	Michael Fenwick 	Namron, Ansteorra
mikea at mikea.ath.cx
Tired old music Laurel since 1987