[Namron] Help Ranger Rick

Grimmie grimmie at cuteandcuddly.com
Fri Sep 6 17:29:44 PDT 2002

For those that do not get the northern list. As Sir Burke said on the Northern list:

I know that many of you like Ranger Rick, but this is NOT an SCA matter.
If you want to call and express your personal opinions to the local Campfire
Office that is all fine and well.  But Please, DO NOT mention the SCA in
your call.  We, as the SCA, DO NOT have an opinion on this.

So be careful what and how you say it to the campfire you are representing
only your opinion. Not the SCA or any Local Group.
Web site: http://connections.oklahoman.net/campfire

Head of Campfire Nationally: Bob Brow 1-816-756-1950

President of the Board for the local Campfire group: Daniel Markwell 634-5353.

Jan Robinson, Executive Director

3309 East Hefner Road
Oklahoma City, OK 73131-4838

phone: (405) 478-JOIN (478-5646)
fax: (405) 478-5654
Email: campfire at swbell.net

Area #1    Polaris North: Edmond, Deer Creek, Kingfisher, Cashion, Piedmont, Luther, far North Oklahoma City, and other areas far north.
Region Manager: Susan Williams

Area #2  Mini Sku Ya: Midwest City, Del City, Harrah, Choctaw, Bethel Acres, Northeast Oklahoma City, and Northeast Oklahoma County.
Region Manager: Phyllis Morris

Area #3  NuKiCi: South Oklahoma City, Moore, Mustang and El Reno.
Region Manager: Crystal Daniels

Area #4  Ada: Ada and Konawa areas.
Region Manager: Latricia Bryant

Area #5  Perry, Stillwater and Mulhall-Orlando.
Region Manager: Betty Dillon

Area #6  Guthrie and Coyle.
Region Manager: Keri Weuste

Area #7  Western Outpost: Northwest Oklahoma City, Bethany, Putnam City, Yukon and Surrey Hills.
Region Manager: Susan Williams

Area #8  KiNunKaTa: Norman, Noble, Newcastle, Blanchard, Tuttle, Lexington, and Little Axe.
Region Manager: Crystal Daniels

HL Grimhun