[Namron] Saturday Work Day

Cellach Ferguson cellach at breezykilt.com
Fri Aug 22 11:28:33 PDT 2003

Work Day Schedule for Saturday 23 Aug.

Let's meet at the shed at 3 pm.  We'll head over to my house directly after.  The shed is at Annabelle and Aonghas' house at 628 Kansas St. in Norman (right behind Norman High School N of Main st.)

My house is located at 4807 W. Tecumseh in Norman.  Take the Tecumseh St exit from I 35 and go west.  We are at the intersection of 48th and Tecumseh. (The only house right on the corner.)  It is usually best if you park on 48th st.

If you need any further information or have any questions at all, call me at 323-3411.  You can also call lovely wife Annais at 323-3412.

Cellach,

P.S.  We'd do best to give Barat and those of the those of the Honorable Brotherhood of Brewers, Mazers, and Vintners the very best parking spaces!  (Hey man, they'll have the alcohol).