[Namron] Dog Friendly?

Cellach Ferguson cellach at breezykilt.com
Thu Aug 14 15:24:15 PDT 2003

Sure.  We have plenty of room for dawgs.  Our precious, tiny puppy is 6 mos
old and goes 60-70 lbs.  He's 1/2 pyrenees 1/2 golden lab.  The most
dangerous thing I have at my house is a happy dog.  He has no idea how big
he is.  We have mucho space, but, be prepared to leash them if they're gonna
be "in the way" of the work.  We can let them bark at the horses and act all
mean.

Cellach