[Namron] returned person from the past....

Ulf Gunnarsson ulfie at cox.net
Mon Aug 18 20:49:33 PDT 2003

Kyna wrote:
> remember when the children, me, denee, everyone else, ran around, and
> got in to a lot of trouble?

Last week?

> brought over to denee and i, and lo and behold, it was Avery! so Avery
> is back in to the SCA, playing with us, and has decided to come back

My clearest memory of Avery is a skinny four year old waif who walked
into my camp while we were eating hot dogs.  He announced that he liked
hot dogs.  When several minutes went by without a reaction on our part
(except belches), he announced that his parents were going to feed him
later that night.  Later.  Needless to say, Avery got a hot dog.

Needless to say, his parents told us later that he had come straight to
our camp from supper.  My introduction to SCA kids...

Ulfie