[Namron] returned person from the past....

DEAJAVU at aol.com DEAJAVU at aol.com
Mon Aug 18 22:37:39 PDT 2003

I think his exact response to that e-mail ulfie, was "Oh my gosh! ( giggle
giggle) I remember that!! I was jsut telling that story! oh (giggle giggle)" the
rest of the comment was hard to understand with his giggling in there. by the
way.... Avery likes to giggle a lot. he cant wait to come back and see
everyone. and oh yea ... last Week I was NOT getting in trouble, thank you very
much. I was at war. well ... at least. I didn't get caught doing anything I wasn't
supposed to be doing. in fact ... they even trusted me and Avery to drive the
security carts around!

And Avery would like to put in his word for the day. "Spam!"

~K