[Namron] RE: Namron Digest, Vol 3, Issue 36

Ulf Gunnarsson ulfie at cox.net
Thu Aug 21 21:52:06 PDT 2003

Mathias wrote:
> OK, I have two questions....
>
> 1.  How long has our Baron been a nerd?  And does the Baroness know?
In the Late 70's I got my first desktop computer. The nerdiness predates
that, though.  And the Baroness married me when she realized that I
couldn't wear a pocket protector on a T-tunic.

Or, to answer the question in persona, I became a herald in A.S. XXI or
so. :)

> 2.  At what age does this hungry waif thing quit working?  I think I see a
> way to spend less money on food, and more on brewing!!!!

It doesn't. Even in their 20's, they come back for food.  Try plastic
surgery and a fake ID.  Moving doesn't help.

Oh, and that was THREE questions.  You've reached your quota.
Additional questions will be referred to my Magic Eight Ball...

Ulfie