[Namron] Barat's New Parts

Donnchadh donnchadh at cornelius.norman.ok.us
Mon Aug 25 20:23:59 PDT 2003

While they were at it, the doctors decided to add a little after market
feature.  Now when ever he says "Go go gadget finger," it does this neat
trick where... well never mind, you really don't want to know.

Donnchadh Beag mac Griogair
Barony of Namron
Honorable Brotherhood of Brewers, Mazers, and Vintners