[Namron] Barat's New Parts

Cellach Ferguson cellach at breezykilt.com
Mon Aug 25 20:40:23 PDT 2003

Donnchadh, if I weren't so deeply offended and physically ill by that, it'd
be hysterical.  :}

Barat, I'm glad you got through it OK.  Next time I have a little ache of
some kind, I'll think of you and cower in the corner like a little girl.  (I
mean, it'll be somehow different than my usual cowering... shaddap!).

Cellach