[Namron] RE: Namron Digest, Vol 2, Issue 21

mikea mikea at mikea.ath.cx
Tue Jul 29 17:49:52 PDT 2003

On Tue, Jul 29, 2003 at 03:57:51PM -0500, Matt Reynolds wrote:
> Hmmmmm.  I think I see the reason that OSHA (a sect of the Church, and
> loosely controlled by the Inquisition) limits the exposure to paint.  Our
  ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
> Baron seems to have been overexposed to it and seems to have forgotten how
> to use verbs.

I have the honor to acquaint M'Lord with reality.

OSHA is part and parcel of the Inquisition.

Yours for accuracy in these Current Middle Ages,

I have the honor to be,

M'Lord's most devoted servant, etc., etc.,

Mike Andrews	/	Michael Fenwick 	Barony of Namron, Ansteorra
mikea at mikea.ath.cx
Tired old music Laurel since 1987