[Namron] RE: Namron Digest, Vol 2, Issue 21

marc adkins winkleried at oecadvantage.net
Tue Jul 29 20:40:29 PDT 2003

Actually OSHA and it's second in command MSHA and their minion NIOSH are THE
INQUISITION
And as a faithful follower of their teachings I have noted all of your names
and reported them to the proper authorities so late night visits can be
expected
Ld Wilhelm von Winkleried
As a side note mundanely it's what I am trained to do