[Namron] RE: Namron digest, Vol 1 #516 - 10 msgs

Matt Reynolds woof231 at cox.net
Fri Jun 6 15:34:11 PDT 2003

Here is a new rumor for everyone to think about.  This popped into my head
while there was discussion about the Baronial Pavillion being loaned out for
Lillies.

I have read (don't ask me where, because I read a lot) that any child
conceived under the local ruler's roof, is automatically considered a child
of the Baron and Baroness.

Does this apply to any children conceived under the Baronial Pavillion?
What if the Baron is not present?

Could our Baron and Baroness acquire a new child or two by loaning out the
Baronial Pavillion?

Something to think about.....