[Namron] RE: Namron digest, Vol 1 #516 - 10 msgs

Ulf Gunnarsson ulfie at cox.net
Fri Jun 6 22:08:32 PDT 2003

On Fri, 2003-06-06 at 17:34, Matt Reynolds wrote:
(snip)
> I have read (don't ask me where, because I read a lot) that any child
> conceived under the local ruler's roof, is automatically considered a child
> of the Baron and Baroness.

Okay, Matt, remind me to NOT have you represent me in a legal case... :)

> Does this apply to any children conceived under the Baronial Pavillion?
> What if the Baron is not present?
>
> Could our Baron and Baroness acquire a new child or two by loaning out the
> Baronial Pavillion?

If the Baron is not present at the time of conception, then it's NOT his
child, even if it is born with a beard.  If the child is cute, it might
be the Baroness's.  If the parents owe the Baron's father-in-law money,
then Sheik Abdul will say the child belongs to the Baron, and will
discuss certain markets in the Middle East  that specialize in quick
cash conversions...

Baron Ulf