[Namron] Newest Member of the Barony

Ulf Gunnarsson ulfie at cox.net
Fri Jun 6 22:19:45 PDT 2003

In a similar vein to the above message...

Tadhg and Meraud have increased their clan by another member, as of
Friday morning.  A message was on my phone this morning, but fairly
garbled from static (unless Tadhg was gargling while he tried to leave
said message).

A baby girl... Theresa Stephanie? (sounded like Reese's Symphony...) six
pounds so-many-bounces... N-teen inches (where N is a number between
**splock** and **crackle**)  Mother and daughter doing fine.  In room
thirty-thrifiplestoun.

(Side note: NOT conceived under Baronial Pavilion!)

So, congratulations, Meraud and Tadhg.  We're starting a betting pool on
whether or not Marsha will share her favorite toy (Bobby) with her
little sister...

Ulf