[Namron] Newest Member of the Barony

Tausha Walker celesteeh at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 7 00:32:09 PDT 2003

LOL!!!! Marsha? Share her toy? I don't know about that. Congratulations on the baby girl!!!!

                                    Celeste

Ulf Gunnarsson <ulfie at cox.net> wrote:
In a similar vein to the above message...

Tadhg and Meraud have increased their clan by another member, as of
Friday morning. A message was on my phone this morning, but fairly
garbled from static (unless Tadhg was gargling while he tried to leave
said message).

A baby girl... Theresa Stephanie? (sounded like Reese's Symphony...) six
pounds so-many-bounces... N-teen inches (where N is a number between
**splock** and **crackle**) Mother and daughter doing fine. In room
thirty-thrifiplestoun.

(Side note: NOT conceived under Baronial Pavilion!)

So, congratulations, Meraud and Tadhg. We're starting a betting pool on
whether or not Marsha will share her favorite toy (Bobby) with her
little sister...

Ulf

As the bird learned to fly free, so shall we. Also as the fleur-de lis is three parts of a whole, so are we....Mind, Body, and most of all....Spirit                                         Lady Celeste Courtenay de Montmorency

per bend wavy purpure and vert. A bend wavy between a bustard rising and a fleur-de-lys or.