[Namron] flooding

Owen owenstott at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 13 08:35:07 PDT 2003

Having been through earthquakes and tornado's. I prefer tornado's with the national storm center in our town. and the fine up to date storm coverage we get here. After a while you learn how to read the radar images and know when to duck..
where the science of earthquakes predictions is still a guess at best..

Lozengy,argent and vert,a dexter tierce indented azure.