[Namron] Medieval & Middle-Eastern Music this Saturday

Morgan & Ariane morgan-ariane at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jun 16 20:49:28 PDT 2003

Greetings,

My friend Neal Clark and I, Dustin Cooper (aka Lord Morgan Ellisse) will be
playing at Borders Books and Music this Saturday evening from 8pm to 10 pm.

The first hour will consist of Medieval, Renaissance, Celtic and turkish
music being played on the hammered dulcimer (me) and hand drums (Neal). The
second hour will consist of all middle-eastern music with Neal on the
Turkish Oud, myself on the frame drum and riq and we might have a fellow
from Morocco sing a few songs with the music.

We will talk a bit about the music between songs. So if you have nothing to
do this Saturday, come out and see us. The best thing is:

The Address and phone # is:
Borders Books and Music
3209 Northwest Expressway
Oklahoma City, OK 73112