[Namron] Court Dancing at Academy of the Bow and Baronial Investiture

Morgan & Ariane morgan-ariane at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jun 16 20:50:43 PDT 2003

Greetings to all,

Courtly Dancing will be taught informally through out the afternoon and
evening and will be held formally after court that evening. If you are
interested in dancing or learning any dances please come and find HL Ariane
Landcaster or Me (Lord Morgan Ellisse). If you do not know who I am (wich is
very likely) ask Baroness Gitana de Castile to point us out.

For all of the musicians out there: I will be playing music any time we are
not dancing, so if you want to bring your musical instrument(s) (that
includes drums) or know a song to sing come and find me and we can jam (for
lack of a medieval term for jamming).

We look forward to seeing everyone at this grand event,

Lord Morgan Ellisse

P.s. The Merry Musicians of Mooneshadowe will be gracing us with their
lovely music during feast!