[Namron] flooding

Susan O'Neal catmafia at swbell.net
Fri Jun 13 09:30:46 PDT 2003

Owen wrote:
>Having been through earthquakes and tornado's. I prefer tornado's with the
>national storm center in our town. and the fine up to date storm coverage
>we get here. After a while you learn how to read the radar images and know
>when to duck..

They are fun to watch, although I feel the need to check before leaving the
house anytime this spring-as I keep running into them.

>where the science of earthquakes predictions is still a guess at best..

It is when they ask on the weather, 'Why didn't these people do anything or
go somewhere'; if you did everytime there was a posibility you would never
be home.  The two we got hit the hardest by were odd, one wrapped around
the mountains and came through with heavy thunderstorms and got us at Ft
Meade-Hugo and Fran came 100 miles up the Cape Fear River to get us in NC,
that was weird.

Glad we got to Hawaii after Iniki,

Susan