[Namron] Native Storms formerly flooding

marc adkins winkleried at oecadvantage.net
Fri Jun 13 16:40:09 PDT 2003

Tend to agree. When I am not getting hit on the head with sticks my other
Insane hobby is volunteering for the city of Moore Emergency Management
office as one of his weather spotters.  But I digress, Keep in mind that
Norman has more severe weather metrologists than any other area in the
world. Couple that with very active "OFFICIAL"( don't get me on that
soapbox) spotter programs in the area and you can get a pretty good idea
where the storm is heading and what it's going to do. If you can access what
freqs the spotters are using you can get a real time view of what's going
on. Ageneses claims that she knows when the storm is bad based on our voice
inflections over the radio.
Lord Wilhelm von Winkleried (OHSS)