[Namron] Wiesenfeuer transitions

Ulf Gunnarsson ulfie at cox.net
Sun Mar 2 14:42:31 PST 2003

Her Excellency Kat, Baroness of Wiesenfeuer, announced that she was
stepping down.  She has served the Crown in that position for something
like four years now and has given such good leadership that she has
inspired it in others.  Her barony is filled with hard working people of
great talent and ability (of course, not as much as Namron, but close...
*smile*). Her announcement was made nearly a month ago at their meeting,
and I think it a sign of how well things run in Wiesenfeuer that it is
only now showing up on the mailing list of their closest neighbor.

I know that both Baroness Maleah and I are saddened to see her go.  She
has served as a great example of how patience and enthusiasm can work
hand in hand, and somehow manages to make even serious work seem
light-hearted fun.  She is a fine example to follow.

As for Lord Pooky's fleeting thoughts... they are fine sentiments.  I am
sure they will be among the foremost thoughts in the minds of the Crown
of Ansteorra as they consider who could possible follow Baroness
Katrionna in the leadership of Wiesenfeuer. But remember that, while
They will welcome your opinion on the matter, the Crown will be paying
closer attention to the opinions of the populace of Wiesenfeuer.  Which
is only fitting.

This also means that at some point, there will be a Baronial Investiture
up there.  The Barony of Namron usually gives "stepping up" gifts to the
new Baronage.  Please start thinking of ideas, and share them at future
Pop Meetings.

Finally, Maleah and I are *not* planning on stepping down any time soon,
no matter how much it would be worth to see Barat or Bubba in a dress.
 So please quash those rumors if you hear them circulating. But, as
always, we welcome your feedback if you can think of things we should be
doing different.  Just give that feedback in person, not through a rumor
mill. Face to face conversation works so much better than email or even
telephone conversations.  And I think it a sign of how well things are
going in Namron that there has *not* been a rumor mill running is quite
a while.  Thank you, one and all.

Baron Ulf, Namron