[Namron] Oh no ... Pooky had a fleeting thought

William FitzBubba fitzbubba at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 2 13:14:09 PST 2003

> Okay.  So basically you are saying that Ulf and
> Myleah are stepping down and the Barony needs to
> prepare for new candidates??????????????????????????
> Lord Wilhelm von Wilkleried OHSS

Yep.  And I'm moving back to the Barony, and Barat and
I are going to be a same-sex couple for candidates.

(How *do* these rumors get started?)

Mistress Katrionna has announced her intention to step
down as Baroness of Wiesenfeuer.  That means that
Wiesenfeuer will need to go through a Baronial
candidate selection process.

Obviously my Lord Pooky meant Wiesenfeuer in his
writings.

Care,
Bubba