[Namron] gulf war pity party

bobby harlow ironstorm34 at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 5 06:35:12 PST 2003

greetings all,
  just a note to let you know my lady and i are having as gulf wars pity
party type revel at our place in dale oklahoma on the weekend of the
14.15.and 16 of march...no site fee(good thing)
   we will have a potluck feast sometime around 6pm on saturday,,as for the
rest of the weekend we will just play it by ear..we do have a tavern type
thing set up for games etc and a warm place to gather...small but cozy..lol
  site is primitive,,but we will allow the use of our home for things we
dont wanna step in,,lmao..and we do ask that you take all trash with you as
we are allowed on three cans per week with our trash service,,,
  there are 10 acres to camp on so plenty of room for everyone..and as
always it is BYOB.
  from oklahoma city take I-40 east to exit 172,harrah-newalla road.go
south(right) to 119th.go east (left)(about 4.5 miles) turn north(left)we are
the first trailer on the left.
  from namron,take highway 9 east to harrah-newalla road turn north(left) to
119th.turn east(right) appox. 4.5 miles to patterson road.turn
north(left)first trailer on the left.
   if nothing else we will have a place to have fun and not worry about
having to drive home afterwards,,
  site opens friday around noonish..closes sunday around 5ish,,,