[Namron] Prague school demo

G. Gibeson gurhal at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 6 19:55:47 PST 2003

I tried, they would not let me off to go, sorry :(

Gavin

"When you have come to the edge of all the light you know, And are about to
step off into the darkness of the unknown, Faith is knowing one of two
things will happen: There will be something solid to stand on, or you will
be taught how to fly." ~Unknown