[Namron] Act 5 Scene 3 : Pooky enters ; dressed --- appropriately

Lord Pooky lord_pooky at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 6 23:56:58 PST 2003

Pooky - " Hi Everybody ! "

Everyone in unison - " Hi Pooky !!! "

camera 4 -- cuts to  pookies view

We see many of the conversations returning to the same levels of sophomoric
diatribe and/or humoristic banter.

camera 2 -- close up on a female wolf

Yet more then a few smiles still radiate encherrishment with eyes twinkling
for recognition, gaze unbroken

camera 3 -- crowd view of Pooky

Pooky says nonsequetously - " Oh hey, I have good news.   MY E-mail is up
and running again, and so is MY phone 405-206-1227 ."

camera 5 -- view of crowd - we witness a few pens and paper being produced