[Namron] Email Etiquette

Ulf Gunnarsson ulfie at cox.net
Sat Oct 18 13:47:45 PDT 2003

The opposite of email etiquette is email pet peeves.

Etiquette: It is considered good manners to trim the irrelevant stuff
out of a reply when quoting someone else's message.

Pet Peeve: If someone hits "Reply", leaves the entire 80 lines of
header, footers, and previous quotes, then says "Me, too!" ONE MORE
TIME...  I'll tell the Brewers Guilds that they're a Prohibitionist.
Heck, I'll tell Finnican they think Cromwell did wonders for the Irish.

Ulf
(And don't even think of replying to this and saying "Me, too!".  I know
how you guys are...)