[Namron] Email Etiquette

Donnchadh donnchadh at cornelius.norman.ok.us
Sat Oct 18 14:05:05 PDT 2003

I don't think it's that bad so long as you don't have to scroll down below
said 80 lines just to read the response.  Leaving what was said earlier can
give a contex to the reply besides a one line quote.  If you don't need to
read what was previous, you can safely ignore it.

Now if you happen to post at the bottom of the email, and I have to go
searching for what the last response was, well that's annoying.

Donnchadh Beag mac Griogair
Barony of Namron
Honorable Brotherhood of Brewers, Mazers, and Vintners