[Namron] Saturday revel

G. Gibeson gurhal at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 18 07:47:58 PDT 2003

I prefer the pre -period "Quest for fire" style garb especially on the
ladies drinking from the river-- if anyone remembers that old movie.  It is
a somewhat similar hobby to the pursuit of seemingly unattended ladies
mentioned earlier.

"When you have come to the edge of all the light you know, And are about to
step off into the darkness of the unknown, Faith is knowing one of two
things will happen: There will be something solid to stand on, or you will
be taught how to fly." ~Unknown