[Namron] Saturday Revel

G. Gibeson gurhal at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 18 07:51:44 PDT 2003

I learned to beware the wimpy named drinks like "Stawberry Suprise"  a drink
so vile you get a belt favor for trying it.  I will not reveal its secrets
so that there will be no dumb- asses try to make any of it.

Gavin

"When you have come to the edge of all the light you know, And are about to
step off into the darkness of the unknown, Faith is knowing one of two
things will happen: There will be something solid to stand on, or you will
be taught how to fly." ~Unknown