[Namron] Saturday Revel

fluffy at coxconnect.net fluffy at coxconnect.net
Mon Oct 20 16:04:33 PDT 2003

Ulf, the reason they name them after such bad things, is because that is the way you feel afterwards. Besides my strawberry and cream cordial was named 'Strawberry Orgasm' out loud and across the feast hall so many years ago at a Protectorate. OOH sooo many years ago......  now I feel old....
         I look it too....

Ulf Gunnarsson <ulfie at cox.net> wrote:
Why doesn't anyone ever make a drink called "Something Nice", or "Spring
Idylls"? Why does it always have to be "Unsuspecting Rattan Accident"
or "Nuclear Spillover"?

Ulf