[Namron] Saturday Revel

Lee McGoodwin etienett at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 21 21:14:17 PDT 2003

Annais,

I would have liked to be there but was celebrating my
Dad's 82 b'day.  Left straight from work to Edmond to
my brother's house.

The fire sounds like it was really awesome.  Sorry, I
missed it... Maybe next time.

To the Dream,
Etienett
(I'm goning to have to change my work schedule...
working Sats. sucks)

--- Annais de Montgomerie <annais at cox.net> wrote:
> Well, for those of you who missed it, the revel was
> really rockin'!  And where were you?  Why weren't
> you here?  <grin>
>
> At one point, Willy had the fire about 20-25 feet
> tall.  I think he succeeded in contacting the mother
> ship.  His vehicle is still here, but he is nowhere
> to be found.
>
> Anyway, thanks to everyone who was here.  We had a
> good time.  Let's do another one soon.
>
> Annais

=====
No light shines on the mind protected
No light shines on the fangs neglected
Run with the wolfpack.      (song lyrics)

http://briefcase.yahoo.com/seanetcafe