[Namron] Re: Maypole...

Ravi Andreian Chekov raviachekov at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 21 10:14:44 PDT 2004

Okay. Can I as a really stupid question? (note: I'm a
newbie!) What is it with the maypole and why is it so
dangerous? I remember that they had us wrap ribbons
around one and dance when I was in
Kindergarten...That's about all I know. I'm very
confused...

~Ashly (Dang it I've really got to come up with a
name!)

=====
   If you're a Goth, where were you when we sacked Rome?

 Don't meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.