[Namron] It's That Season Folks

Claryce Orfevre claryce at cox.net
Mon Apr 19 16:30:12 PDT 2004

>I think the Maypole's "power" would counter modern medicine in a
>heart beat.  In fact, I might even lay odds on the Maypole in that matchup!!

Smart.  Very, very smart to keep that thought.  Just ask anyone in Namron who's been around longer than 5 years for stories about how the Maypole defeated modern medicine.  And every member of Namron that's been in over 15 years will tell *lots* of stories.

I don't go within 100 yards of that Maypole.  It's rightfully named a bio-hazard!!!

Claryce