[Namron] Newbies from Maysville!

G. Gibeson gurhal at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 19 17:38:56 PDT 2004

Please warn them not to buy stuff off the internet until they come to a few
practices and get a feel for what the requirments are.  I would hate to have
them waste money on somthing they can learn to put together for themselves
for a fraction of the cost.

Ld Gavin

"When you have come to the edge of all the light you know, And are about to
step off into the darkness of the unknown, Faith is knowing one of two
things will happen: There will be something solid to stand on, or you will
be taught how to fly." ~Unknown