[Namron] Newbies from Maysville!

Sami mamasami at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 20 06:20:42 PDT 2004

Not yet, but I'm keeping my hopes up.  I've heard that Stratford, a town not far from here, has started hosting a medieval fair...

Sure would love for something like that to happen here. We have a lovely, tree lined walking trail that would make a great area.....

Sami

Lee McGoodwin <etienett at yahoo.com> wrote:
Sami,

Goody, goody... I just LOVE newbies....Be sure to
introduce them.

Any interst from the female side?

Etienett

--- Sami wrote:
> Greetings All!
>
> Just a moment ago a group of burley fellows of a
> maturing age from the fair villiage of Maysville
> entered into my library to request information on
> building armour and weapons. It seems that their
> kids enjoyed the demo at prom and they had visited
> the SCA encampment during Med Fair and are now quite
> interested in learning to fight and build their own
> weapons and armour!
>
> So, I found them many websites to research armour,
> showed them how to shop for used armour on ebay, and
> invited them to follow us to populous tomorrow
> night! Although they've not made a firm committment
> for tomorrow there's a possibility of a GROUP from
> Maysville attending. If so, I will be pleased.
>
> Until Tomorrow,
>
> Sami of Maysville

=====
No light shines on the mind protected