[Namron] It's That Season Folks

Stacy Robinson katrenfitzgerald at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 19 17:32:04 PDT 2004

Linda Short <lc_otter at yahoo.com> wrote:

I don't know if I believe that.
I have a picture of myself touching it last year
and nothing happened.

=====
-Maria del Gyldenholt-

Inn of the Weeping Unicorn

Azure, otter bendwise argent

Ummmm.....Maypole is BAD MOJO! Sorry but unless you are seeking children it is just FAR more risk than any woman should take on.....The nearest I would ever come to it is in range of flaming arrows...lol....of course then I would be afraid of its power touching us all through the smoke!(rofl) There are some things you just dont tempt in the relm of fate.....and the Namron Maypole is HIGH on that list!

Katren

The practicing paraniod (when it comes to these matters)

P.S.

Personally I dont evan look upon the cursed object

In Service to Crown and Kingdom

Lady Katren Fitzgerald
"Beleave me, its okay to play with your food"

Too much of a good thing is wonderful.~Mae West