[Namron] It's That Season Folks

muriel at entelesoft.com muriel at entelesoft.com
Mon Apr 19 20:54:38 PDT 2004

Just for the record, point #1 was directed at those who seem to believe that
we aren't "busy" enough to make our contribution to the barony.  :)

And also just for the record, Matthias, since you weren't one of those
interested in our baronial contribution production, and that's what points 1
through 3 were about, I'm not sure why you bothered to respond to them.  But
your response to #4 showed your typical lack of reading comprehension so I'm
not sure why you bothered writing at all.

Isn't this thing moderated?

Again, any of you who feel that it is my turn to contribute to the barony,
please feel free to make your contributions to Hobbit House at your earliest
convenience.  We prefer chocolate mint flavored oil.