[Namron] Excessive replies

Grimmie ldgrimhun at cox.net
Mon Apr 26 08:36:21 PDT 2004

I hate some to send a message and I have to go look
for the email that they are referencing  to see what they
are talking about. I do not save email list postings so
I have to go to the website to see what they are talking
about or I ignore the email because they deleted
the quote of the email they are replying to.  That is
what a reply is for. Set your email program to put
your post at the top not bottom.
Ron Dawdy
Grimhun