[Namron] 25th year tents/ PSA

isabeaux de narbonne the_one_and_only_wicachu at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 29 17:07:21 PDT 2004

 Sigh. Due to engineering issues, my tent space needs will be going up a bit. I'll need a 12x 28-30 space plus connerkids wee tent.
PSA:
Hancocks has pulled a bunch of buttons in a changeover and has them at a minimum of 50 % off.  There are several styles that I've seen just glancing at them that work for early period on up to elizabethan.  Go dig soon! Some stores may have also recieved a shipment of upholstery remnants. While not true period, the look on some of these is fantastic for later period or tent decor.

beaux your friendly neighborhood fabric store manager