[Namron] Pie people play plentifully with prepositions

Lord Pooky lord_pooky at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 8 20:38:18 PDT 2004

I have enough plastic utensil paraphernalia to properly play porcupine.

Maybe the meeting can be cut into sections, like the last one.  So everyone
gets just the flavor they choose.

I of course will be playing the role of the spoon and don't worry, everyone
can still try to use ME.

Hey heres a fun game, Place the pie on the Pooky. Someone else think up the
rules.

He who was taught to recognize gameplaying, by the best. And ya know she
was.

Yes! your pally-wally and mmmmine!,

POOKY MAN

P.s. Just a thoughht... Ya remember the "I choose to disbelieve" role from
your favorite RPG game?
And how somehow it would create a new facet to reality?
I never could quite forget the truth, never could...
But pie sounds yummy, so lets do it!!!
;^P

Puhka Lovr's Disclaimer - This E-mail is intended for entertainment or
information dispersal purposes only. Any taking too-seriously or forming
hard-opinions concerning this or any other E-mail from the "Pooky" is
strictly forbidden. Any individual or organization needing to contact the
"Pooky" concerning motivation, intent, or to inform ME of any fun gatherings
or parties may contact ME at 405-206-1227. This signature as always is a
NON-political announcement. "I approve this message".