[Namron] RE: [Afty] Who Helped you

WkTadhg tadhg at ou.edu
Wed Aug 11 00:13:08 PDT 2004

Greetings,

Though I have had the opportunity to express my thanks at the last Namron
populace meeting, I want to frame in writing my sentiments. Without
question, the Storm Cellar Inn was one of the largest undertakings I have
been a part of...ten pavillions and tents for food, drink and seating! It
was an event unto itself, in many ways, and could not have happened without
the tireless efforts of many gentles.

I had the honor of serving as the Innkeeper of the Storm Cellar, and had the
pleasure of being complimented on our accomplishment. To this, I can only
say the accomplishments were those of the workers...to wit, here follows the
names of singular individuals and collective groups to whom I am eternally
grateful:

Primary Staff:  Ld Owen Stott--kitchen, HL Barat FitzWalter
Reynolds--libations, Ldy Kathleen Davis McReynald--gate, Ld Wilhelm von
Winkelried--security, and HE Gwyneth of Ramsey Mere--wait staff

Kitchen:  Ld Owen Stott--head cook and Saturday meals, Ldy Kathryn atte
Unicorn--Friday breakfast and lunch, Ld Blakhawk of Odsstead--Friday dinner,
and their support staff--HL Annabelle Marie FitzSimmons, Ld Daniel (called
Pooky), Ld Allon McBain, Ldy Maya of Bjornsborg, Gabrielle, HL Aonghais
Galloglach Domnhnullach,  Blaze of the Tribe, Ulrich Verkener, Earl of the
Tribe, Trae mac Tadhg, Michael mac Tadhg, and Alan McAonghais...with special
thanks to Odsstead as a whole.

Evening libations:  HL Barat FitzWalter Reynolds--head brewer, Ld Matthias
the Brewer--brewer, Ldy Constance Ursula Dowsabel MacLeod--brewer, Ld Duncan
beag MacGriogair--brewer, Ld Gavin McKitrick--heavy lifter, Rurik of
Gunnarsstead--tapster, and Anya Gordon Lamont--ID's.

Servers:  HE Gwyneth of Ramsey Mere--in charge, and her staff--HE Maleah
Farasha Raushana bint Abdullah, Grainne of Namron, Ldy Muriel ingen Gille
Crist,  Charlie, Ldy Kyna Terricsdottir, Kaitlynn Morgan, Ldy Cecilia (from
Elfsea), Fiona of the Tribe, Ldy Mara ni Dhomhnaill mag Fhionnian,
Gabrielle, Carlotta of Namron, Anora Thorgeirsdottir, and Danielle of
Namron.

Gate:  Ldy Kathleen Davis McReynald--chief moneychanger, and her staff--HE
Margarite Isabeau de Battenhelm, Ld Owen Stott, HL Baric Firehand, and Ldy
Maeve of Namron.

Security:  Ld Wilhelm von Winkelried--security chief, and his crew--Dale
Elliott, Ld Magnus Strongaxe, and Blaze of the Tribe.

And the folks who truly performed as yoemen throughout, our
atte Unicorn, Ld Owen Stott, Ld Daniel (called Pooky), HL Annabelle Marie
FitzSimmons, Ld Allon McBain, HL Aonghais Galloglach Domnhnullach, Blaze of
the Tribe, Ulrich Verkener, Ld Magnus Strongaxe, Earl of the Tribe, Fiona of
the Tribe, Danielle of Namron, Ldy Muriel ingen Gille Crist, Ld Duncan beag
MacGriogair, Ld Matthias the Brewer, Ldy Constance Ursula Dowsabel MacLeod,
Ld Gavin McKitrick, Dale Elliott, HE Gwyneth of Ramsey Mere, HE Abdul
Mohammed ben al a Assani, and Ldy Meraud de Dun Carraig...with special
thanks to the Tribe.

And last but not least, my thanks to all the patrons who visited the Storm
Cellar Inn...you made the Tavern worth building!

Regards,
Tadhg
Innkeeper